I haven’t been very active online during the past couple of weeks and therefore am writing this post a bit too late. Better later than never! Sasha, who has a great new blog with a rather intriguing name The Black Sparkles Gal, nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. Many thanks to you Sasha! I have seen the tag floating around the blogosphere but that’s the first time I am nominated for this one. I am more than happy to answer the questions!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for you nominees and notify them of their nomination
My Answers to Sasha’s Questions
- What inspired you to create a blog?
Curiosity and desire to have a place to express myself and connect to people who like the same things I like. I also was interested in writing and had read many blogs before I even came up with the idea of having my own.
- Name 3 countries that you would like to visit.
I would definitely love to come back to the ones I had already visited but I’d also like to go to Kroatia, Canada, and Egypt.
- What is/are your passion/passions?
Playing the piano and reading. Since I moved countries, I can’t play as much. In fact, I almost don’t play at all and I miss it so so so much. Reading, however, is something I still very much enjoy doing.
- Name a favorite high end makeup brand and a favorite drugstore makeup brand.
Mac and Rimmel or Revlon (I still can’t decide haha)
- Who is your role model and why?
I don’t think I have one but I generally admire positive people who are open-minded and real professionals in their fields but still manage to stay down-to-earth and respect others. I also admire people who seem to always try to make themselves better.
- What is your the perfect day?
I don’t mind any activities that day if I can just wake up motivated and happily looking foward for what is coming. But to be more specific, a perfect day off would start with a great workout, include some kind of creative work, a chat with friends over a cup of coffee and a bit of playing the piano time.
- Which food are you craving at this very moment?
Literally anything that has smoked salmon in it. I’ve no idea why! Great question though!
- Which animal is your favorite and why?
My favourite animals would definitely be the ones I own (or actually owned when I lived at my parents’), which are a dog and a cat. However, I think Slow Loris is one of the cutest creatures on Planet Eart, guys!
- Which season do you love the most?
Summer!! But then I do love fall, too. Actually, have you ever had this feeling when you love all the seasons but only for a couple of weeks because you get bored eventually?
- What is your best childhood memory?
The moment I got my piano. I thought my little heart would explode from all the emotions I had at that moment. I also remember how I got stuck in a tree. Oh, yes, I remember.
Now take a look at the list of bloggers I nominated and check them out! (P.s I can’t know if you have been nominated for it already but if you have, I will understand if you don’t make the post again. I’d still love to see your answers!)
Finally, my questions for you guys!! They might be random though!
- What jewellery item is your favourite?
2. What is the last movie you’ve seen and actually loved?
3. What are your other hobbies apart from blogging?
4. Which movie/book/tv show character you can most relate to and why?
5. What is your favourite quote (on any topic)?
6. What is the worst meal you have ever eaten?
7. Name at least 3 ways blogging influenced your life?
8. Name at least 2 youtube channels you regularly watch.
9. How long have you been blogging?
10. What is your ideal holiday plan?
Thanks for reading and I can’t wait for your answers!