A few days ago, I was nominated for the Love & Hate Tag by Buff&Blend, which you should definitely check out, especially if you’re into make up and beauty blogs! This is obviously one of those tags that help us find out something personal about other bloggers and get to know them a little better. The only rule here is to write 10 things that you love and 10 things that you hate. Keep reading to see my list and nominations for the tag!
THINGS I LOVE:
- Books that make you live in a different world while reading them (in the broadest sense possible)
- Open-minded people who accept even what they don’t understand.
- Jessie J song “Flashlight”
- Dark nail polish colors
- British TV Series “The Royals” (who are much more “common” than one would think)
- “Pretty Little Liars” (I just NEED to find out what was going on the whole time and who the heck is A, for the love of…)
- Learn something from the free online lectures from different universities of the world
- Cities at midnight
- Monthly Favourites posts (to read and to write)
- Watch famous people’s stand up comedies
THINGS I HATE:
- Spiders. I hate them. Hate them hate them hate them!
- Waking up too early
- Planes (which is a real problem for me as a person living in between two countries)
- Bad hair days
- The fact that time just flies and sometimes I suck at time management
- 3 or 4 a.m. inspiration and creativity or rather the fact that it’s gone in the mornings
Phew, what a task! It was difficult to name all the things I hate although sometimes I could name at least 60 in a minute. Yet, I would continue the list of the things I love for days! But the rule says enough is enough, so I pass this tag on other bloggers and wait impatiently for your answers!