Don’t you just want to scream sometimes when you realize how much time has passed since some particular moment of your life? I mean, it’s the 100th day of my #100HappyDays challenge and I just can’t believe that. I seriously want all the scientists of the world stop doing what they do and invent something to slow down the time. Seriously!
Anyway, I looked at all the photos I took during these 100 days and am in the middle of printing them all right now. They are going to appear on my wall to remind me of the things I enjoyed the most. A few examples:
1. I graduated from university, which means ending one part of my life and stepping towards the other. Scary, new but certainly exciting!
2. I travelled to Spain for the first time in my life and, judging from the photos I took, I captured about 800 happy moments of my life.
3. Sushi, pizza, and chocolate are my favourites. Well, this kind of lifestyle certainly requires more dedication to working out. I should think more about it.
4. The majority of happy moments were related to spending time with my friends and doing whatever we did or going wherever we went. This applies to so many more days of my life but these days were a great proof of how lucky I am to have such people around.
5. Our cactus that hadn’t had a blossom for abour 5 years finally showed its beauty during the challenge. I should mention that the cactus itself exists for 5 years, so that was surprising.
6. During the challenge I also found some places worth visiting in my country, took the photos and decided to come back.
7. The biggest source of cuteness during these days were cats, dogs, and a hedgehog. Well.
Now when the challenge is completed, I have to figure out how to stop taking photos everywhere I go.