As usually, I have a short post for Sunday evening where I show my happy moments of the week. By doing that I also noticed some things. For example, the number of photos of chocolate as my happy moments is seriously too big. You might not see it in my collages but I take more pictures and then select one for the day. And I have a lot of pics of chocolate. That is just wrong. Also, people start asking why I take so many photos and give me some weird looks when I’m taking a picture of a flower on the table, for example. While I know this picture will be something like a symbol of the night, which made me happy, I imagine it looks weird to others (I could take a picture of my friends, you might suggest, but my rule is not to put my friends’ faces on my blog, especially when the majority of them don’t have an idea it exists).
So, here’s my happy moments of the week:
2. My outfit. I don’t know why but I put on a new short coat/jacket and maybe because it’s bright and colourful, I felt happy about it.
3. I took the picture of the frog (again, got some weird looks from others) not only because it would remind me of an amazing evening with very funny people but also because I just loved the frog so much. It’s still on my piano, and I see these huge eyes as the first thing in the morning.
4. My lovely lady. Don’t judge her by her face. Not all of us can just rise and shine in the mornings.
5. “The Amulet of Samarkand”. A wonderful book. Funny, catchy, interesting, and did I mention it’s really funny?
6. The flowers I was talking about at the beginning. So, yes, I took the photo as a symbol of the night I had with my friends.
7. I mostly worked on my BA thesis today until noon. But it’s Sunday and eventually I decided to have a rest and ended up playing the piano for 2 hours. I’m currently learning to play “Wake Me Up” by Avicii.
I hope you all had a great week and some happy moments!