The rules are quite simple, I have to give 7 facts about myself and nominate my own favourite blogs that I think are worth of this award. Honestly, I feel like many of the blogs I read are worth to be nominated for this award at least twice but I’ll try to stick to the rules.
So, here are 7 random facts about me:
1. I love good horror/mystery movies but not the ones with a lot of bloody scenes in it. Mostly, I enjoy movies that are mysterious, have a lot of tension, and kind of mess with your mind. One of the best examples is Shutter Island.
2. I’m planning to move to the UK after graduating university.
3. When I was a child, um… that is,probably until last year, one of my favourite books was Bram Stoker’s “Dracula”.
4. I love animation feature movies and just can’t believe my luck when I look at this list of 2014 releases.
5. Once I broke my arm by slipping over on the ice and accidentally hitting the ambulance car and then the same ambulance car gave me a ride to the hospital. The irony of life. After many years, I still don’t know if I should cry or laugh about it.
6. I once heard about One Direction “fanfiction” and so I googled it. After that I honestly think that no 12-year-old is as innocent as she looks. I probably looked like this while reading:
7. Sometimes I can buy beauty products only because I adore their packaging although I don’t need those products at that moment at all. The power of beautiful things…
Now here are my nominees: