So I used to see certain bloggers writing about this Liebster award and now I’m happy to do this myself! Many thanks to Anne (you can find her lovely blog here) who nominated me. This award is a nice way to find new blogs and maybe help them get a few more followers. Also, bloggers have a great opportunity to find out something more about each other as the nominated blogger answers the tagger’s questions. The nominees are usually those that have under 200 followers.
So here are the rules:
- Answer 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Make 11 questions for the bloggers you are going to nominate
- Nominate 11 bloggers (that have less than 200 subsrcibers) and inform your nominees about it
Here we go! My answers to Anne’s questions:
1. What phone do you have?
I have a Samsung gt-s5830i which serves me so bad that I’m actually getting another phone next month.
2. Why did you start blogging?
I had been reading blogs before and had this idea of blogging myself but never felt I could actually do this. Yet, my New Year’s resolution for 2014 was to start doing things I want but stop myself from doing for some weird reasons. So here I am. 🙂
3. Favourite colour?
It changes with seasons usually but now I’m in love with all shades of blue and green and especially with the combination of both.
4. Favourite blogger or Youtuber?
I couldn’t answer this because I enjoy reading many blogs but since I have only a few youtubers I watch, I guess it’s easier to name one of them. So my favourite youtuber is currently Cassey Ho and her fitness Blogilates channel.
5. Best memory?
I think I might find a few but what instantly came to my mind was my trip to Sweden.
6. Worst memory?
Oh. Probably when I dyed my hair once and something went seriously wrong because I became literally orange. The worst part was that I had to go to a party in like 5 hours. I remember putting a hat on my head and crying all the way to the hairdresser’s.
7. Best friends?
I have 2 best friends that I know since um… almost since the day I was born because our mothers were close friends and we are all of similar age. Yet, I also have a group of friends that has been a huge and important part of my life for the last 5 years and it seems these people will stay there forever.
8. Favourite quote?
“If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you‘re right.”
9. Biggest achievement?
I would like to think the biggest ones are yet to come in the future. Right now I think my biggest achievements are related to my studies and I have a few of them. One of the examples could be a course paper that was published in a book and my scholarship.
10. Biggest dream?
You can’t tell your dreams before you achieve them!! 😉
11. A place you’d like to visit one day?
I have quite a few places in my list and one of them is definitely Paris.
11 facts about me:
1. I am absolutelly afraid of planes and, as horrifying as it is to me, next month I’m flying to Spain.
2. I identify with the Jay Gatsby character from F. S. Fitzgerald’s book The Great Gatsby
3. I’ve been playing the piano for the last 13 years now.
4. I used to have private singing lessons but couldn’t aford them as a teen so then I used youtube singing lessons to improve my voice for some time.
5. Sometimes I cry when watching the best Xfactor auditions.
6. I love working out and really believe that it changed my life.
7. Styling my hair is one of the most boring things ever and I’ll probably never be good at it.
8. People say my sense of humor is at its peak when I’m angry.
9. I feel I could eat nothing else but chocolate for months.
10. The last time I had an eight-hour night sleep for at least 5 nights in a row was probaby 4 years ago.
11. I get up at 2 or 3 a.m. to watch the Golden Globes and the Oscars live because of the 7-hour time difference.
Now get ready – 11 questions for you, dear nominated bloggers:
1. What is your life credo?
2. What is the most difficult thing you find in blogging?
3. Another hobby apart from blogging?
4. Your favourite movie of 2013?
5. Your favourite TV show host?
6. How much time do you spend on twitter daily if you have one?
7. What was your biggest New Year’s resolution for 2014?
8. Your favourite book?
9. What would you say is one thing every person should try in his/her life?
10. The countries you have visited so far?
11. What is your role model? Or if you feel you don’t have one, then name your favourite celebrity and one reason why you chose this person 😉
I’m looking foward to hear your answers! I feel like I would ask you all of these questions at some point if you were my friends or if I had a chance to meet you. Now here is the list of the bloggers I’d love to nominate for the Liebster award – some of them I’ve been reading for quite some time now and some I’ve just recently found.
Have a great day!